Not sure, how to view and manage Application Rules in the Firewall in TechGenie Total Security and Absolute? Well, you can view and manage Application Rules in Firewall in a quick and easy manner. Here we tell you how!
The Firewall is an important component of TechGenie Total Security and Absolute, which protects your computer from inbound and outbound unauthorized connection attempts on both local networks and on the Internet. The Application Rules is a part of Firewall Rules that determine how each application can access network resources and the Internet. The viewing and managing Application Rules in Firewall is easy, here’s how you can do it.
The steps to view and manage Application Rules in the firewall are:
1. Open the Antivirus window.
2. Click on “Rules” and “Manage Firewall Rules” window will appears.
3. Select “Firewall Rules.”
4. Under “Firewall Rules”, click “Application Rules.”
5. A new window will appear where you can manually add or edit rules for applications.
6. To manage the rules, use the buttons on the lower part of the window:
• Add rule – It opens the “Add Application Rule” window where you can create a new rule.
• Edit rule – It opens the “Edit Application Rule” window where you can modify the settings of a selected rule.
• Remove rule – It deletes the selected rule.
See, how easily you can view and manage Application Rules in the Firewall in TechGenie Total Security and Absolute. So, the next time you want to make the changes in Application Rules in Firewall, simply, browse through this section and make the necessary changes.