Facing trouble in managing Safelist e-mail in your TechGenie Total Security and Absolute? Well, not any more. The Safelist is a list of all the e-mail addresses from which you receive messages, regardless of their content. Such messages from your Safelist are not labeled as Spam, even if the content resembles Spam. However, TechGenie provides you the facility to manage the Safelist e-mail and restrict Spam from damaging your computer.
Any e-mail coming from an address contained in the Safelist, will automatically get delivered to your Inbox without further processing. Here’s how you can manage Safelist e-mail in TechGenie.
To manage Safelist e-mail, follow these steps:
1. Open Antivirus window.
2. Click “Antispam” tab on the upper toolbar.
3. In the List Management window, select “Manage Safelist” button.
4. Select e-mail address radio button.
5. Enter the e-mail address. You can type (or copy and paste) the email address to the executable in their corresponding field. Syntax: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Click “Add”.
(The e-mail address will be added to the Safelist e-mail address. If you change your mind, click the corresponding Remove button).
7. Click “Save” to store the changes and close the window.
See, how easily you can manage Safelist e-mail in TechGenie Total Security and Absolute, all you have to do is follow our instructions carefully and make the changes as required.